The 2021 photos are here!
We had a great time at the 4th annual White Plains Zombie Walk! We can't wait to see you all again next October!2021 photos!
Date, times, & starting location
Saturday, October 23rd, 2021
Meet at the lower level of the food court at Galleria White Plains in your favorite zombie gear! Get finishing touches to your monster makeup, first come first served.
Galleria White Plains
100 Main Street
White Plains, NY 10603
Walk promptly begins from the lower level of the food court at Galleria White Plains and moves throughout downtown White Plains!
Let us know that you are joining the Zombie Walk! Click below to RSVP on the Facebook Event page!RSVP here! 🧟♀️
Dress up like a zombie and shuffle through downtown!
- Enjoy spooky special offers from select stores and restaurants!
- Freakish photo opportunities!
- And more for the undead of all ages!
The Route Through White Plains 🧟
Take a look at the route and the 17 businesses below that are participating in the White Plains Zombie Walk! There is something for all zombies!Download the map (PDF)
Greca Mediterranean Kitchen & Bar
- Greek Nachos $10: fried pita chips gyro carvings, feta cheese, tomatoes, onions, tzatziki drizzle with a soda
- Devil’s Margarita $10: tequila, red wine, J B lime juice, simple syrup
- 10% off total purchase (not to be combined with any insurance, sale, gift card)
Buffalo Wild Wings
- Wild Bloody Mary
- 10 Boneless Wings with Fries $9.99 (takeout only)
- Family Bundle $39.99: 20 boneless and 20 traditional wings with a basket of fries
- New Tailgate Bundle $39.99: order of pretzel knots, basket tots, 20 boneless wings
Levino Wine Merchants
- 2pm to 5pm: Wine and Vodka Tasting
- Special pricing on all products sampled
Brazen Fox & Ron Blacks Beer Hall
- $5 draft beers for zombies (excluding Southern Tier Pumking)
Sundance Kitchen & Cantina
- Slimy Veggie Burrito Bowl $12.95
- Grasshopper Tacos $5.95
- Cow Feet Tostadas $12.95
- Tongue Tacos $5.95
- Mexican Tripe Soup $14.95
- Skin Carnitas Tacos $5
- Brain tacos $5.95
- "Bloody" Water $5
- Green water $5
Walter’s Hot Dogs
- Combo Deal $8: Single Hot Dog (topped with Walter’s Mustard or Ketchup) + Fries (French, curly, or small potato puffs) + Medium Fountain Drink
Lazy Boy Saloon
- $8 Zombtinis and Dark & Stormy Drinks
- $7 Flesh & Blood IPA cans
- $6 selected Pumpkin and Oktoberfest drafts
- Mention Zombie Walk for a 50-minute Signature Stretch for $49 (normally $105)
- Raffle for stretches and giveaways when you pass by during the walk
- Free stretchy bracelet demo class
- 20% off purchase of store-owned materials
- 20% discount on haircuts and hair color (zombies must wear masks to enter store)
Wolf & Warrior Brewing Company
- 2 for 1 on the “Horseman’s Pumpkin Ale” beer to people appropriately dressed as zombies
Alex Lounge Bar & Grill
- Black Magic Mezcalita $17
- La Santa Muerte Blood Cocktail $14
- Vampire’s Kiss Martini $17
- Diabla Tequila Chicken Wrap $12.95
- Grinded Brain Chorizo Empanadas $8.95
- Zombie Killer Wings $16.90
Answers to the most popular zombie walk related questions.
What is the White Plains Zombie Walk?
The White Plains Zombie Walk is a fun event for all ages to celebrate the undead!
A zombie walk is an organized public gathering of people who dress up in zombie costumes. Participants usually meet in an urban center and make their way around the city streets and public spaces (or a series of taverns in the case of a zombie pub crawl) in an orderly fashion.
Read the full "Zombie Walk" article at Wikipedia:
When is the White Plains Zombie Walk?
The White Plains Zombie Walk will be held on Saturday, October 23rd, 2021.
Where and what time does the Zombie Walk start?
Where: The starting location will be at Galleria White Plains (lower level at the food court) at 100 Main Street.
Time: The festivities will begin at 10am at Galleria White Plains. Between 10:00am and noon, we will:
- Put finishing touches on zombie makeup
- Explain the rules
- Answer any questions
At noon, we will leave The Galleria and the Zombie Walk will begin.
Galleria White Plains
100 Main Street
White Plains, NY 10603
Where can I view the photos of the Zombie Walk?
Wait a few days and check back to this site for the new photos to be posted.
Is this a free event?
It is free to receive makeup touch ups and to shuffle with the group through downtown. Various establishments along the route of the walk will have free, discounted, or special offers in which you may choose to participate.
Do I have to register to participate?
You don't have to register, but we did setup a Facebook Event page where you can let us know you will be joining us.
Will food be available?
Yes. Food can be purchased at the Galleria Food Court and at any point during the Zombie Walk. Many businesses along the route and in the downtown will have special discounts and offers for Zombie Walkers.
Should I arrive dressed up as a zombie?
Should I come with my own makeup done?
Yes. We will have our zombie team on hand to apply finishing touches to your makeup. First come, first served.
Do I have to dress up like a zombie, or can I wear any costume?
Please come dressed as a zombie. Other costumes are welcome, but they should attempt to be somewhat scary or "zombified" if possible.
Can I come just to watch?
Can I join the walk late?
Yes. If you need to catch up with us late, check the map to see the Zombie Walk route. We won’t be easy to miss!
How far of a walk will it be?
About 3 miles. Be sure to wear comfortable shoes.
Who can participate in the Zombie Walk?
You! The Zombie Walk is open to people of all ages.
Can I drop my child off at the Zombie Walk?
No, all children must be accompanied by an adult.
Is the Zombie Walk kid friendly?
Yes! The Zombie Walk is a family-friendly event, but keep in mind that some costumes may be scary for some children.
Can I bring my dog to the Zombie Walk?
Dogs are allowed outside on sidewalks during the Zombie Walk. They must be leashed and well behaved!
Can we scare people?
Use your judgment when scaring unsuspecting members of the public. Do not touch people without permission, or property such as store windows or car windows.