Join us for the 5th annual White Plains Zombie Walk! Saturday, October 22nd, 2022
Beginning @ Galleria White Plains
The 2022 photos are here!
We had a great time at the 5th annual White Plains Zombie Walk! We can't wait to see you all again next October!2022 photos!
Date, times, & starting location
Saturday, October 22nd, 2022
Be sure to show up in your favorite zombie gear!
Starting at 10am, get your zombie makeup touched up for free at the food court near Subway/KFC at the Galleria White Plains, first come first served. The Zombie Walk begins promptly at Noon.
Galleria White Plains
100 Main Street
White Plains, NY 10603
Dress up like a zombie and shuffle through downtown!
- Enjoy spooky special offers from select stores and restaurants!
- Freakish photo opportunities!
- And more for the undead of all ages!
Enjoy spooky special offers from select stores and restaurants!
The Route Through White Plains 🧟
Take a look at the route and the 14 businesses below that are participating in the White Plains Zombie Walk! There is something for all zombies!Download the map (PDF)
5th Dimension VR
Zombie Games Available:
- Arizona Sunshine (4 players)
- After the Fall (4 players)
- Propagation (2 players)
- Private Property (8 players)
- Walking Dead (single player)
Hastings Tea & Coffee
- Green Blood Burst: Green tea, blood orange, prickly pear syrup
Cold Stone Creamery
- Boo Batter Ice Cream mixed with trick-or-treat favorites Halloween Oreo Cookies, Kit Kats and M&M’S.
Levino Wine Merchants
- 10% off regular priced wine
- 15% off 6+ bottles see store for details
Sundance Kitchen & Cantina
- Tongue Tacos $5.95
- Grasshopper Tacos $5.95
- Feet Tacos $12.95
- Cactus Tacos $12.95
- Pork Parts Tacos $12.95
- Feet Tostadas $12.95
- Slimy Burrito Bowl $12.95
- Fungus Quesadilla $12.95
- Stomach Soup $14.95
- Corn Soup $14.95
- Octopus Soup $14.95
- Cow Brain Potion $5
- Bloody Potion $5
- Slimy Biohazard $5
- Zombie Juice $5
- Sewer Juice $5
Walter’s Hot Dogs
- Combo Deal $8: Single Hot Dog (topped with Walter’s Mustard or Ketchup) + Fries (French, curly, or small potato puffs) + Medium Fountain Drink
- Dragons Blood: Caribbean spiced style tiki drinks combines house made dragon fruit purée with a hint of bitterness from Campari
- Mention Zombie Walk for a 50-minute Signature Stretch for $49 (normally $105) • Raffle for stretches and giveaways when you pass by during the walk
- Raffle for stretches and giveaways when you pass by during the walk
- Free stretchy bracelet demo class
- 20% off purchase of store-owned materials
Wolf & Warrior Brewing Company
- Monster beer burger smash!!! $20 with horseman’s pumpkin or Oktoberfest for the beer choices!
Alex Lounge Bar & Grill
- Black Magic Mezcalita $17
- La Santa Muerte Blood Cocktail $14
- Vampire’s Kiss Martini $17
- Diabla Tequila Chicken Wrap $12.95
- Grinded Brain Chorizo Empanadas $8.95
- Zombie Killer Wings $16.90
What is the White Plains Zombie Walk?
The White Plains Zombie Walk is a fun event for all ages to celebrate the undead!
A zombie walk is an organized public gathering of people who dress up in zombie costumes. Participants usually meet in an urban center and make their way around the city streets and public spaces (or a series of taverns in the case of a zombie pub crawl) in an orderly fashion.
Read the full "Zombie Walk" article at Wikipedia:
When is the White Plains Zombie Walk?
The White Plains Zombie Walk will be held on Saturday, October 22nd, 2022.
Where and what time does the Zombie Walk start?
Where: The starting location will be at Galleria White Plains (lower level at the food court) at 100 Main Street.
Time: The festivities will begin at 10am at Galleria White Plains. Between 10:00am and noon, we will:
- Put finishing touches on zombie makeup
- Explain the rules
- Answer any questions
At noon, we will leave The Galleria and the Zombie Walk will begin.
Galleria White Plains
100 Main Street
White Plains, NY 10603
Where can I view the photos of the Zombie Walk?
Wait a few days and check back to this site for the new photos to be posted.
Is this a free event?
It is free to receive makeup touch ups and to shuffle with the group through downtown. Various establishments along the route of the walk will have free, discounted, or special offers in which you may choose to participate.
Do I have to register to participate?
You don't have to register, but we did setup a Facebook Event page where you can let us know you will be joining us.
Will food be available?
Yes. Food can be purchased at the Galleria Food Court and at any point during the Zombie Walk. Many businesses along the route and in the downtown will have special discounts and offers for Zombie Walkers.
Should I arrive dressed up as a zombie?
Should I come with my own makeup done?
Yes. We will have our zombie team on hand to apply finishing touches to your makeup. First come, first served.
Do I have to dress up like a zombie, or can I wear any costume?
Please come dressed as a zombie. Other costumes are welcome, but they should attempt to be somewhat scary or "zombified" if possible.
Can I come just to watch?
Yes! While you’re there, make sure to take pictures and tag @shopgalleriawp, @whiteplains.bid, @hauntatrockyledge, #WPZombieWalk, #GalleriaGhouls on Instagram.
Can I join the walk late?
Yes. If you need to catch up with us late, check the map to see the Zombie Walk route. We won’t be easy to miss!
How far of a walk will it be?
About 3 miles. Be sure to wear comfortable shoes.
Who can participate in the Zombie Walk?
You! The Zombie Walk is open to people of all ages.
Can I drop my child off at the Zombie Walk?
No, all children must be accompanied by an adult.
Is the Zombie Walk kid friendly?
Yes! The Zombie Walk is a family-friendly event, but keep in mind that some costumes may be scary for some children.
Can I bring my dog to the Zombie Walk?
Dogs are allowed outside on sidewalks during the Zombie Walk. They must be leashed and well behaved!
Can we scare people?
Use your judgment when scaring unsuspecting members of the public. Do not touch people without permission, or property such as store windows or car windows.